The Tanzania Veterinary Association (TVA) is pleased to inform you that the 39th TVA Scientific Conference and Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held at the Kambarage Conference Hall, Hazina Complex, in Dodoma, Tanzania from Wednesday 24th to Friday 26th November, 2021.
Advancing One Health in Tackling Climate Change and Emerging Pandemics to Support Middle Income Economy and Sustainable Development Goals
- One Health, COVID-19 Surveillance and Response
- Animal Health Delivery and Antimicrobial Resistance
- Climate Change, Animal Health and Sustainable Food Production
- Livestock Production and Ecosystem Health
- Animal Health Policies: Opportunities and Challenges
You are kindly invited to submit an Abstract and a full paper of your study findings. Please note that the abstract should not exceed 250 words and should include: a brief title, names of authors and their affiliations, brief background, methodology, key findings, discussion/interpretation and conclusion. In addition include four to five keywords at the end of the abstract and indicate if the abstract is for oral or poster presentation.
Submissions of abstracts and full papers
All submissions of abstract/full papers should be done online. SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT/PAPER HERE.
Mode of Conference running
The 39th TVA Scientific Conferences will be run using a HYBRID mode allowing both PHYSICAL and VIRTUAL participation and/or presentation.
- 25th September 2021: Submission deadline for abstracts
- 15th October 2021: Submission deadline for full papers
- 10th November, 2021: Submission deadline for power point slides for oral presentations
- 15th –November, 2021: Confirmation of invited speakers
Types of presentations
1. Oral presentation (Not more than 15 slides presentable within 10 minutes)
2. Posters (Only those with own foldable poster stand are invited)
Read author guidelines available at Tanzania Veterinary Journal home page for the guidance on preparation of full papers.
Registration Fee Categories:
- Tanzanian and East African physical participants= TSZ 150,000/=
- Tanzanians and East African virtual participants= TSZ 100,000/=
- International physical participants= US$ 150
- International virtual participants= US$ 75
- Tanzanian Retirees= TZS 100,000/=
Payment of registration fee:
NOTE: Additional payment methods will be announced in July, 2021 or earlier at Tanzania Veterinary Association website: www.tva.or.tz and other partner websites
EXHIBITIONS AND ADVERTISEMENTS DURING THE 39TH TVA SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE AT THE KAMBARAGE CONFERENCE HALL IN DODOMA
TVA welcomes support from stakeholders in the form of promotion/advertisements in the book of Abstracts and conference banners to cover conference costs. Through supporting this conference, you will facilitate exchange of new technologies and ideas between stakeholders including those in relevant industries, researchers, policy bodies, and farmers. All these groups are expected to come together and share new developments and way forward in achieving higher middle income economy and sustainable development goals. Contributions are welcome in any of the following categories:
Main Sponsors: USD 2,000 and above, or exceed TZS 4,500,000.
Benefits: Logo appears on the conference banner in downtown, outside and inside the conference venue, in the Conference website and a dedicated page inside the book of abstract. Main sponsors will receive a free exhibition table at exhibition ground. View previous sponsors at: https://www.tva.or.tz/
Tanzanite sponsors: Supports range: Up to USD 1,000 to 1,999 (TZS 2,300,000 to 4,499,999). Benefits will be similar to above (Main Sponsors) except that will not have free exhibition table, and the logo will appear on the second inner page of the book of abstract
Category I: USD 500 to 999 (TZS 1,100,000 to 2,299,999). They are eligible for one A5 page of graphics, or combined graphics and text for inclusion into the Book of Abstract
Category II: USD 250 to 499 (TZS 500,000 to 1,050,000). This category includes all exhibitors. Logo only will be included in the book of abstract, TVA website and conference website.
EXHIBITION FEE AND PAYMENT
A fee for a pavilion with two tables and two chairs shall be TZS 500,000 or USD 250. Early booking and payment is required.
View previous exhibitors at: https://www.tva.or.tz/index.php/partners/diamond-partners
You can pay exhibition fee through TVA bank account. Please contact email@example.com to receive payment information for bank transfer
1. For Inquiries about promotion/support:
2. For Inquiries about exhibitions:
Call Dr Bhakilana Mafwere (0754275307) or Dr. Caroline Uronu: (0712912064) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Submission of promotional materials and passport photo of speakers:
6. General inquiries: email@example.com
TANZANIA VETERINARY ASSOCIATION
P.O. Box 3174, Edward Moringe Campus,