The department continues to do research in Anatomy and cell biology in domestic and wildlife animals. Research areas include: -
1. Strategic intervention against East coast Fever (ECF).
2. Organic synthesis of new naphthoquinone derivatives for the treatment of ECF in cattle;
3. Investigation on cellular transformation in ECF infection;
4. Localization of proteins that are related with learning and memory formation in the brain
5. Reproductive anatomy of immature ostrich.
6. Analytical Investigations on Hides, Skins, Leather and Leather Goods for Developing Tanneries and Leather Goods Factories for Youth Empowerment